Saturday 10 November 2012

3 TEDDIES

Hi Everyone

Hope your having a good weekend.  I would like to share some teddies that I made.  They are not the toy type, but just for sitting on a shelf somewhere or hanging around on the wall or door handle.
I just love the sentiment on the ted with the pink bow it says "Teddy Bears don't need hearts they are already stuffed with LOVE"  Is'nt that just sweet.
Whilst I had my sewing machine out I also made some strawberries from felt and the same material as strawberry ted:







I added some lavender oil to the stuffing - so
there you go strawberries smelling of lavender.
One to confuse the senses!!!!


I must tell you about a lovely shop that I visited today it's called TRASH TO TREASURE,  it's located in the High Street in Hythe, Kent. Do visit if you are in the area, the lovely lady Debbie who runs it holds some wonderful paper folding classes, amongst others, using pages of books etc.  The projects are really unusual and well worth a look.
 
Thats all for now, have a happy day.
Vee xx 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment